Thursday, March 5, 2020

Peer review

Peer review was Tuesday March 3. I had group 17 which was Derek, Jahzenyah and Jada. I believe they are all juniors. I wasn't able to review their project. I was making up a test for my general paper teacher. It was about the book we're reading, Odyssesus. I forgot the peer review was that day. But because I wasn't in class and neither one of them were present the next day when I was there. Their project wasn't reviewed. My project also wasn't reviewed since I wasn't in class and didn't have it the next day. My reviewer was Adrian. He is also a junior. I worked with Adrian on a previous project; the music video project. In that project we choose a song and did a music video of our choice on it. The song we choose was Sad by Xxxtentacion. That music video was a success. I enjoyed working with him and Alexis. I hope this project is just as successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Planning blog

Today is March 12, 2020 and my blog is going to be a planning blog. Monday march 16, i’m going to  write a blog about my plans on re shootin...