Monday, March 9, 2020

Re- edit

Today is 3/9, a blog is due. Today’s blog is about re editing my project. Before the peer review I didn’t completely finish editing. Now i’m working on finishing it. But there are some scenes I may have to re shoot. Like scenes I thought editing could fix. For example scenes with a lot of background noises. Or scenes that are blurry. I also need to get more scenes with the camera angles and movements. I will start working on everything this weekend. My friend is coming over to do some more recording. Hopefully I’ll be done with everything in two weeks. I’ve been working harder to get everything done. I want to start working on the reshoots sunday after getting my volunteer hours. But I may do it saturday, but I may have things to do that aren’t confirmed.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Planning blog

Today is March 12, 2020 and my blog is going to be a planning blog. Monday march 16, i’m going to  write a blog about my plans on re shootin...