Thursday, November 7, 2019

Editing blog

We started the editing process Tuesday, November 5. I uploaded my video from the desktop on to google drive. Then I got a laptop from the cart to start the editing process. When I opened the laptop I realized it didn't have Pinnacle Studios downloaded. I was going through the process of trying to download it for free. But I couldn't find anything.  So I ended up not editing that day. Instead I thought more about how I wanted to edit the video. And substitute apps to use. Then I decided i'm going to edit at home.

When I got home I got on the computer and started researching more apps to use. I uploaded my video onto the computer. As I kept researching I realized most of the good editing apps need to be paid for. So I came up with the idea to just use a laptop from school but one that had Pinnacle studios already downloaded. After I came up with that idea. I went back to thinking about the edits I want to make. Like I was visualizing the parts I want to cut. And the parts I want to add transitions to. I was also thinking about adding a voice over. If I do add a voice over it’ll only be to certain spots and not the whole video.

Today during editing I was watching people edit to give me ideas. Like this one group deleted unnecessary parts to shorten it. Another group slowed down some parts. I opened Pinnacle studios and started experimenting. I cut out some parts that were an accident. And some parts that were unnecessary. I also faded in some scenes. After that I started this blog. But I plan on working my hardest to get this done. I am expecting to be done by Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Planning blog

Today is March 12, 2020 and my blog is going to be a planning blog. Monday march 16, i’m going to  write a blog about my plans on re shootin...