Monday, October 14, 2019

Editing blog

Today I learned how to work pinnacle studios. I learned how to import my footage from the computer to Pinnacle studios, I also learned how to export the footage from Pinnacle studios to the computer and the meaning of Raw footage. I learned how to work the cameras, and the process of signing it out, putting in the usb and how to open the camera stand. I learned how to edit and add titles to my pieces of footage. I learned how to cut out footage using Pinnacle studios and how to add transitions. I learned the meaning of dumping, it means to take the footage from your camera and add it to the computer.

The Camera procedure is to sign out the camera and camera stand. After signing everything out you can start working, when your done working your supposed to put the camera on the charger. When you’ve finished filming you take your raw film and Dump it from the camera to the computer. After dumping open a folder in the computer and find your footage, add your footage to the folder and import it to Pinnacle studios. After editing your footage export it back to the computer. Pre watch your video to make sure everything flows smoothly.

You can use the camera stand/ tripod in multiple ways. You can use it to tilt film, to pan handle, Dutch, over the shoulder, 2 and 3 shot, close up, medium shot, etc. You can get music/ sound from YouTube and convert the audio to add it to the footage. You can also shorten scenes by cutting out unnecessary parts. You can do a voiceover by making a video of what you want to say and get rid of the video, only leave the audio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Planning blog

Today is March 12, 2020 and my blog is going to be a planning blog. Monday march 16, i’m going to  write a blog about my plans on re shootin...