Thursday, October 10, 2019

Planning Blog for Mountain Valley Spring water commercial

The assignment is to make a commercial for the product of your choice. My product is Mountain Valley Spring water. Today we are planning out our commercials and writing our blogs. I am going to emphasis the fact the water is refreshing. I am going to have someone look really tired from working out, with sweat dripping. The someone will hand the water, they'll take a sip, smile and start running again.

Props:
  • Mountain Valley Spring water bottle
Costumes:
  • Regular clothes/ clothes worn to school
Schedule:
  • 10/10 planing blogs
  • 10/16 storyboards
  • 10/18 filming blogs
  • 10/21 editing blogs
Location:
  • Track
Back up plan:
  • Making an animation
  • By the bus loop under the cover

No comments:

Post a Comment

Planning blog

Today is March 12, 2020 and my blog is going to be a planning blog. Monday march 16, i’m going to  write a blog about my plans on re shootin...