Thursday, March 12, 2020

Planning blog

Today is March 12, 2020 and my blog is going to be a planning blog. Monday march 16, i’m going to  write a blog about my plans on re shooting. In my blog that’s due on the 19th it’s going to be about my titles. Like the font I want to do and the color. I will also add the transitions of the titles. Like how they are going to be coming in and leaving the screen. I’m going to also add the timing they will be on the screen. March 30th blog will be about my process re shooting. When, where, and what scenes I re shot. April 2nd blog will be about editing. What app i used and the struggles I had while editing. Also details about my film. Like if all the scenes are good like the quality and sound. April 6th i’m going to make sure everything is edited well and good to turn in. I’m also going to be writing the script for my CCR. April 9th turn in the finished film product and the CCR.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Planning blog

Today is March 12, 2020 and my blog is going to be a planning blog. Monday march 16, i’m going to  write a blog about my plans on re shootin...