Thursday, November 14, 2019

Music video research

Intro:
Today is the first class after finishing up the commercial project. I enjoyed parts of it and have trouble with other parts. I enjoyed the filming in the commercial but had trouble with with editing portion. I enjoyed the filming because it was just interesting to me, doing all the angles and movements. I had trouble with the editing because I didn't really know how to work it and where I should add the transitions. But today, November 14th we're starting a new project, a music video project. We have to chose an appropriate song and make a music video for it.
Song:
We choose the song Ransom. We choose this song because one of my group members, Alexis, favorite genre is rap. This song is Hip-Hop/ rap. It's considered this because it has rhyming. The artist of the song is Lil Tecca. A 17 year old artist from New York.
 Conventions:
 1. Costumes- Baggy clothing with big chains and gold teeth. Or we can wear regular clothing with lots of jewelry.
 2.Lighting- For lighting we are going to use natural lighting. Meaning we're going to use the sun for lighting.
 3.Acting- We are going to be outside, we may lipsync to the song and might add a short dancing clip.
 4.Makeup- No makeup is needed.
 5.Props- Chains, hats, and maybe baggy clothing, and gold teeth.
 6.Setting- Is outdoors.
Camera angle/ shot movements:
Low angles, hand held, over-shoulder, medium shot, close up and medium close up. Tracking shot is going to be used for movement.
Sound:
The music

No comments:

Post a Comment

Planning blog

Today is March 12, 2020 and my blog is going to be a planning blog. Monday march 16, i’m going to  write a blog about my plans on re shootin...