Monday, March 2, 2020

Editing blog

I started filming last weekend when I got back from my trip to Tallahassee. I didn’t get to start editing though. But I know how I want to edit it. I want to cut out some unnecessary scenes. I might have to end up filming some more. I need to add the titles and fade in, fade outs, etc. I also need to work on the background sounds and try to raise the actor’s voices. I’m going to make the scenes have a neater transition. I am going also add transitions to the titles. I still haven’t figured out where i’m going to place the titles. Or the color I want to do it.
I’m going to fix some scenes Saturday. So I can completely finish editing once I’m satisfied with all of the clips. I should be done editing by next week. I plan on having everything ready by next week Thursday. If it’s not I’ll get it done next week Sunday.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Planning blog

Today is March 12, 2020 and my blog is going to be a planning blog. Monday march 16, i’m going to  write a blog about my plans on re shootin...