Monday, February 24, 2020

Filming blog: Why I didn't film

As I mentioned in my other blog, I wasn't able to film last weekend. I wasn't able to film because I had an important meeting to attend. The meeting was going over what I was going to do in Tallahassee. I have to speak in front of 200 representatives about something that matters to me. So I spent the rest of my weekend writing the speech, and revising it. I leave Wednesday the 26th of February. And I return Friday the 28th of February. I'm going to start filming this weekend. I'm also going to try and edit it a little before the peer review. Me and my actors don't have anything to do this weekend so it's a good time to do it.
I want to film Saturday the 29th and depending on the time I finish filming. I may edit that night or Sunday the 1st. If I start filming around 3:00 in the afternoon I may be finished around 7:00. If that is how it happens, I will edit for about an hour and finish editing Sunday. But, i'm not positive that is how it's going to happen. A lot of things can change, like the timing and location of actors. But I have back up plans. If I can't edit the Sunday I will edit the monday, tuesday, or/ and wednesday. I just have to make sure it's done before Thursday the 5th. I will most definitely have my filming done by this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Planning blog

Today is March 12, 2020 and my blog is going to be a planning blog. Monday march 16, i’m going to  write a blog about my plans on re shootin...