Friday, January 17, 2020

Part #2 of start of final task

The 2 pitches I narrowed it down to are:
1.  Girls having a day out. What's going to happen when they realize one of them have a stalker? Who's going to make it out alive?
2. A visit to a friend's house takes a left turn after her friend tells her deepest darkest secret. What is the secret?
Pitch 1 is good because it is a reasonable idea I can do. It's bad because most places don't allow video recordings. So the places we can go are limited.
Pitch 2 is good because it is also reasonable. But I don't think anyone would want to follow us in a car.

I'm deciding to put the 2 pitches together, I will record at a park but still have the idea of a stalker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Planning blog

Today is March 12, 2020 and my blog is going to be a planning blog. Monday march 16, i’m going to  write a blog about my plans on re shootin...