Friday, January 17, 2020

Start of final task


Hi, my name is Kaylyn. You may remember me from my introduction blog. But if you don't it's ok, i'll tell you a little about me. This is my first year at Fort Lauderdale Highschool, i'm in 9th grade. I'm in the cambridge program. I graduated middle school from Parkway Middle School. I was there in the gifted program. I started high school with 6 credits. I love dogs, all breeds. When I get older I want to be either a veterinarian or a lawyer. For this project I will be working alone. But in my previous group I worked with Adrian and Alexis, they are both 11th graders.

I've learned a lot so far, a couple of things I learned is how to dump footage from a USB drive to a computer. I learned how to export footage, edit, and camera movements, camera angles, different sounds, and mis en scene. Some of the different edits are, split screen, cross cutting, dissolving, etc. Some of the different camera movements is close up, long shot, establishing shot, etc. Some of the camera angles is pan, tilt, zoom, eye level, etc. Some of the different sounds are diegetic, non diegetic, ambient, etc. I learned about mis en scence and a easy way to remember it (CLAMPS) costume, lighting, acting, make up, props and settings. I'm excited to use my editing skills in this project.

Pitch is a Hollywood term used to describe a idea for a movie. A pitch is usually 25 words or less.
My 3 Pitch Ideas:
1. Girls are having a day out. What's going to happen when they find out one of them have a stalker? Who will make it out alive?
2.  A visit to a friend's house takes a left turn after her friend tells her, her deepest, darkest secret. What was the secret?
3. A day at the park turns deadly when 2 girls realized they are being followed by a guy in a car. What does he want?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Planning blog

Today is March 12, 2020 and my blog is going to be a planning blog. Monday march 16, i’m going to  write a blog about my plans on re shootin...