Monday, November 25, 2019

Filming blog

Friday 11/22 me and my group were discussing our filming process. We were coming up with when we were going to film. But everyone was going to be busy the following weekend. Alexis had work. Adrian had to meet with family. And I had a club meeting. So we all decided to do it during break. Or the following weekend. But we know what we are going to film. How we are going to film it. We know our roles and settings.

Saturday since we couldn’t film I cleaned my house. I was cleaning my room. The bathroom. I did the dishes and swept and mopped. Then after that I started binge watching a show on Netflix called Jessie Jones. It’s about a girl who is basically a superhuman. She got her powers from when the doctors revived her after she was in a car crash. They added extra chemicals to her blood stream. It gave her the ability to fly and have extra strength.

Sunday we still aren’t feeling because this is the day Adrian meets his family. Sunday I went to breakfast. We went to spoons. It’s a family owned restaurant near my house. Then are I came home, I did some homework. I took a nap. Then I woke up and continued the series from Saturday. Around 4:00 I left to go to my club meeting. The club, is black youth assembly. I’m apart of the fundraiser Committee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Planning blog

Today is March 12, 2020 and my blog is going to be a planning blog. Monday march 16, i’m going to  write a blog about my plans on re shootin...