Sunday, October 6, 2019

Introductory Blog


    Hi! My name is Kaylyn, I'm a 9th grader at Fort Lauderdale High school. I turned 15 September 17th 2019. Before I came to Fort Lauderdale high school I attended Parkway Middle School since 3rd grade. I was in the Gifted Academy Program (GAP). I'm usually shy when I first meet people but once i get comfortable with you, you'll see how fun and energetic I can be. At a first look people may see me as stuck up or rude because of my face but if they actually talk to me they'll see how nice I truly am. Once I get attached to you, your going to be stuck with me.
    I enjoy helping others and solving puzzles like; crosswords, word searches, sudoku, 2048 and jigsaw puzzles. I like animals, especially dogs, I have 3 a Shih Tzu Yorkie mix and 2 Pitbulls. I like fall simply because of the nice breezes. I like the thrill I get from horror movies and mysteries. I'm okay with presenting/ being in front of people as long as i'm not up there by myself. I don't like liars or people who don't show any respect. I don't like being in the sun to long or doing nothing for to long. I also don't like hypocrites and sushi.
     I take geometry, Biology, Modern History, P.E., Media Studies, Criminal Justice, Study Hall and General paper. If I'm being honest most of my classes don't have a significant meaning other than classes I have to take except for Media studies and Criminal Justice. I enjoy Media studies because I like to take pictures and I want to get more in to that, I also want to learn more about film in general. I like Criminal Justice because I want to learn more about criminals, like what they think and why they do what they do. 
   



No comments:

Post a Comment

Planning blog

Today is March 12, 2020 and my blog is going to be a planning blog. Monday march 16, i’m going to  write a blog about my plans on re shootin...